Dzwonnica przy kościele św. Katarzyny Tenczynek
The bell-tower of St. Catherine’s Church in Tenczynek
The bell-tower of St. Catherine’s Church in Tenczynek was built before 1748.
It is a free-standing, three-storey building with a rectangular plan. It was erected using post-frame construction on a stone foundation. The second storey forms a false bell house, and above it there is a narrower bell garret covered with a tin roof. The bell-tower is on the north-west side of the baroque brick church of St. Catherine built in 1728-42 (the interior of the church includes C18th regency altars).