Muzeum Geologiczne WGGiOS AGH Kraków
AGH Geological Museum, Kraków, al. A. Mickiewicza 30
Collecting and assembling the geological collections started along with the establishment of the Science Academy in 1919.
Due to the fact that in 1939 the authorities in occupation occupied the building, the collections were robbed and partially devastated. The reorganisation of the Museum was carried out in 1965 and on the 50th anniversary of the University a newly prepared exhibition was opened. Currently, it consists of 8 permanent thematic exhibitions located on three floors of the main building of the AGH Academy of Science and Technology.