Kościół Narodzenia Najświętszej Marii Panny Czchów
Church of Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Czchów
It is a stone, aisleless temple, which was built in ca. 1346.
Over a few centuries, it has been subject to many changes, in 1430 it was developed, in the 19th century the tower was demolished and a Gothic façade was built in its place. On the walls of the chancel, there are paintings from the 14th century – scenes from the life of Mary and Christ, in the main altar there is a 17th-century painting of the Virgin Mary with the Infant and the Neo-Gothic side altars were built in the 20th century. The ground floor of the church is decorated with the Romanesque relics.