Observation Gallery, Nowy Wiśnicz Castle

Panorama Nowego Wiśnicza z tarasu widokowego.

The gallery offers a panoramic view of Nowy Wiśnicz founded in 1616 by Stanisław Lubomirski for which he founded a parish church, presbytery, town hall, established a school at the parish and a home for the poor that currently houses the Museum of Wiśnicz Land. Overlooking the town is the former monastery of the Discalced Carmelites and a votive offering of thanks for the victory at Khotyn in 1621. The building has served as a prison since the 1st partition of Poland.


Download free VisitMałopolska app
Apple iOS
Windows Phone

Related Assets