Wojnicz

The town is located in the Tarnów district in the commune of Wojnicz. The first mention of the town comes from the beginning of the 11th century. In 1217, the castellany was established in Wojnicz. Traces of the castle have been preserved to the present day in a form of fortifications commonly known as the Castellany Ramparts. Until today, the town has maintained its original urban arrangement. It is worth to pay attention to the Neo-Gothic Dąmbski Palace and Gothic-Baroque St. Lawrence of Rome’s Church.

Multimedia