The Auxiliary Church of St. Antony in Sieniawa has origins that date back to around 1740. It was a manor chapel, founded by the village landlord, Andrzej Sendzimir.
Since 1990 it no longer fulfils the role of parish church as a new brick church has been built. The walls are log-construction and above the arcade they are vertically boarded and moulded, while underneath the external arcade (soboty) they remain without boarding. An attractive bell turret with a false lantern is located on the roof ridge. The interior polychrome decoration comes from 1845 and the three late-baroque altars date from the C18th. Also noteworthy are the C18th Stations of the Cross.