Źródło proroka Eliasza
The Source of the Prophet Elijah
From an aerial view of this font, you can see how it has the form of a concrete heart, which is why it is called the Spring of Love. There is a stone column above it with the image of St. Elijah from 1848. The second source is located in the courtyard of the monastery of the Discalced Carmelites and also has the shape of a heart, but this time with a raven sitting on it. Their forms refer to the events in the biblical Kerit Valley, where Elijah was fed by a raven and he drew water from a spring. According to a local legend, in order to find love, it is enough to drink water from the spring, and walk around it. Our bard of the Romantic era, Zygmunt Krasiński, who happened to be in nearby Krzeszowice, believed that water would heal his sick eyes. The water from the spring located in the valley is not suitable for direct consumption. It is worth going here, because it is a beautiful area, near the Monastery in Czerna and is an ideal place to relax and to go on a walk.