Muzeum Parafialne Grybów
Parish Museum in Grybów
The Parish Museum in Grybów is located in the old, wooden presbytery of 1699.
The exhibits gathered there come from historic churches, synagogues and local Orthodox churches. Here, we can see old paintings, icons, sculptures, liturgical vessels, parchments, gospel books, furniture, fabrics, books and photos. Particularly valuable are the paintings showing: St. Sebastian, St. Catherine and St. Andrew and the statue of St. John of Nepomuk.