Facebook link

Palace Igołomia - Obiekt - VisitMalopolska

Back

Pałac Wodzickich Igołomia

Palace Igołomia

Pałac widziany z parku.
32-126 Igołomia
The palace was built in the late 18th century, designed by Ch. Aigner as the Wodzicki family farm residence.
The classicist brick building on a rectangular plan is surrounded by an English park. Until 1939 it has changed ownership several times. Today, the Archaeological Laboratory of the Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology of the Polish Academy of Sciences is located in the palace.

Obiekty na trasie