Facebook link

Zbydniów manor and park complex - Obiekt - VisitMalopolska

Back

Zespół dworsko-parkowy Zbydniów

Zbydniów manor and park complex

Drewniany dworek z dachem krytym gontem, otoczony zielonymi krzewami.
ul. Parkowa 1, 37-415 Zbydniów
The first information about a manor in Zbydniów comes from 1764. It was probably built at the turn of the 17th and 18th centuries and furtherly changed its owners several times over the centuries.
In 1846, during the Galician slaughter, the building was destroyed and then rebuilt. The manor is a one-story, two-bay structure, maintained in the classicist style. The front wall is decorated with a four-column portico with a triangular pediment. The building is located on a hill and surrounded by a large park with elements of old trees and a beautiful hornbeam alley. At the end of the 20th century, the manor was renovated. It is private property and is currently not open to the public.