Kościół Narodzenia Najświętszej Marii Panny Harklowa
The Parish Church of the Nativity of the BVM in Harklowa
The Parish Church of the Nativity of the BVM in Harklowa was built in around 1500 on the site of a previous church.
The building, erected using log construction and surrounded by an external arcade (soboty), retains the mass of a gothic church. The interior has retained authentic decorative elements from the period the church was built. These are above all the two gothic lancet arch portals, which pass into a barely accentuated ogee arch; the remnants of polychrome decoration of the patron saint from 1500, and late-baroque altars – the main one houses paintings from the original early-C16th gothic triptych.