Kościół św. Andrzeja Rożnowice
The Filial Auxiliary Church of St. Andrew in Rożnowice
The church arose in 1756-64 on the site of a previous church.
The late-baroque décor of the interior is emphasised by wooden imitation columns which support the flattened arches of the arcades and the sinuously curved rood beam. The polychrome decoration with floral and geometric motifs was carried out by J. Kozicki in 1787 and discovered by restorers in 1970-75. The three rococo altars date from the C18th. The main altar houses rotating alcoves with sculptures of St. Andrew, Madonna with Child”,” the Sorrowful Christ and the Risen Christ.