Kościół św. Wojciecha Krzeczów
St. Adalbert’s Parish Church in Krzeczów
The Church which displays gothic features, dates from the turn of the C18th.
In 1760 it was moved to its present site from Łętownia, at the same time acquiring a spire. The church was built using log construction with vertically boarded and moulded walls, and has shingled roofs. The church interior is adorned with C18th figurative-ornamental polychrome work. The C17th main altar contains a late-gothic painting of Madonna with Child, known as the Krzeczów Madonna, and dating from the C16th. Also noteworthy are the baroque pulpit, C18th font and two wings of a C16th late-gothic triptych.