Kościół Przemienienia Pańskiego Radocza
The Church of the Transfiguration of Our Lord in Radocza
The Church was built in 1525. The building lost its original stylistic features as a result of repairs carried out at the beginning of the C20th.
A chapel and sacristy were added to the narrow chancel. At the base of the spire, which is capped with a cupola, is a galilee covered by a coffered ceiling with beams which are profiled and decorated with Ionian ornaments. Of the old fittings all that has survived to the present day are three baroque altars, an C18th organ front, stained-glass windows from the beginning of the C20th and chandeliers from the turn of the C20th. The main altar contains a baroque painting of The Transfiguration of Our Lord.