Kościół św. Joachima Skawinki
St. Joachim’s Parish Church in Skawinki
St. Joachim’s Parish Church in Skawinki was built in 1733 in nearby Przytkowice. It was moved to its present location in 1962-64.
It is a baroque church covered by a shingled polygonal roof. The roof has two spires with baroque features. The church is planned – quite rarely for Małopolska (Lesser Poland) – on the Greek cross pattern (all arms of equal length) with truncated angles between the arms; the sacristy is also located between the arms. The current fittings are contemporary with only the painting of the Holy Family dating from the earlier period.