This neo-gothical building was raised probably according to Francis Lanci's design; it is located over the 8-hectare Riflemen Park in Tarnów.
The earth plot was gifted to the Kurkowe Brotherhood by the Tarnów city in 1866, and in the same year the shooting range building was also given for utility purposes, which shape has survived to this day. The giant hall of the builing, which occupied about a half of the building itself, served as both indoor shooting range and a ballroom. On the east elevation there is a tablet dedicated to Joseph Pędracki, walled in in 1888 thanks to Riflemen Association efforts. Here, at night of October 30th, 1918, there were housed and trained 200 young men from National Scout Ambulance and POW, who at dusk the next day have led disarming of Austrian military and seizing the civil authorities in the city. After the 2nd World War the building was the first residence of later Youth Palace and Tarnowian detachment of ZHP (Polish Scouts Association). Currently this is a headquarters of BWA (Atristic Exhibitions Office) and a city gallery.