Here you can see original prison shackles from the Wiśnicz prison as well as the only surviving pre-war full dress uniform of the Prison Guard. But there are more treasures to be found in the town museum, which focuses on collecting and documenting memorabilia from the history of Wiśnicz Land. One exhibit that the museum prides itself on is a richly ornamented 17th-century cannon barrel with the Szreniawa coat of arms and the initials of Stanisław Lubomirski, discovered in 2006 during the construction of the stadium. This Wiśnica cannon barrel is one of four, and the oldest of the surviving cannon barrels once belonging to the family; the others are at Wawel Castle. The museum has a collection of works by Wiśnica painters: Stanisław Klimowski, Father Stanisław Nowak, and folk painter Marian Rojek. Two halls display the designs of monuments by Wiśnik resident Professor Czesław Dźwigaj, executed in various cities in Poland, the United States and many other places around the world. The professor also presents in the museum his rich legacy of medals, sculptures representing non-religious themes, designs for altars, stained glass windows, sketches and drawings. In 2006, he also donated Nikifor's drawings and sketches to the Wiśnica Museum. A monument to Juliusz Kossak, who was born and baptised in Nowy Wiśnicz, stands next to the Museum of Wiśnicz Land.
Muzeum Ziemi Wiśnickiej Nowy Wiśnicz
The museum is housed in the same building that once was the House of the Poor, founded in 1641 by Prince Stanisław Lubomirski for the poor of the municipality (gmina) of Nowy Wiśnicz and its surroundings. Today it collects memorabilia related to the region, including records, manuscripts, copies, posters and photographs of Wiśnicz.