The Parish Church of St. Martin in Jawiszowice was built in 1692 on the site of an earlier church from 1511 which burnt down.
Above the nave and chancel is a uniform shingled polygonal roof, which forms wide eaves supported by roof trusses above the chancel. The interior of the church in the nave is covered by a ceiling, while the chancel has false arched vaulting. The main altar dates from around 1700, while the neo-gothic side altars were produced in the C19th. The rood screen has a rood beam, on which stand a baroque crucifix and statues of Our Lady, St. John the Evangelist and St. Mary Magdalene.