Sanktuarium św. Szymona oraz Sióstr Ledóchowskich Lipnica Murowana
Sanctuary of St. Simon of Lipnica, Lipnica Murowana
The St. Simon of Lipnica Church in Lipnica Murowana was erected in 1636 in place of the Saint’s family home.
In front of the entrance to the temple, there is the bas-relief of St. Simon. Inside, in the decorative shrine there are the relics of St. Simon and the replica of the 17th-century painting by Jan Gotthard from Vilnius. The original is in the St. Simon chapel in the Bernardine Church in Krakow.