The Church of Our Lady of the Scapular in Witów was erected in 1910-1912 based on a design by Jan Tarczałowicz, a Zakopane architect.
The church was consecrated on 16 July 1912 on the Saint’s Day of Our Lady of the Scapular. It is a log-construction building with walls vertically boarded on both the inside and outside. The church is surrounded by an arcade recalling the old soboty. The neo-gothic main altar is the work of the firm of Ferdynand Prinoth from St. Ulrich in Tyrol. There are stained glass windows from 1937. In the 1980s the church interior was decorated by the Zakopane sculptor Michał Gąsienica-Szostak.