St. Catherine’s Church in Sromowce Niżne
St. Catherine’s Church in Sromowce Niżne probably arose in 1513.
Towards the end of the 1980s a new brick church was erected which took over the function of the parish church. The old church was built using log construction with vertically boarded and moulded walls. The nave and chancel are the same width and are covered by a uniform shingled polygonal roof. The interior ceilings are flat. A precious relic is the gothic triptych from the end of the C14th with a copy of a sculpture of Madonna with Child. Two wings of a C15th triptych and a C16th wooden gothic font were moved to the new church.