The Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church in Przesławice
The Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church in Przesławice was built in nearby Gołcza in the C18th on the basis of fragments of a 1657 church. It was moved to its current location in 1972-74.
The church has late-gothic features and was built using log construction on a high stone foundation. On top of the roof is an octagonal turret capped with a cupola which has a lantern. The walls are divided by pilasters and half columns, and the wooden choir loft is supported on pillars. The interior is covered by false arched vaulting and beamed ceilings. The church fittings include late-baroque altars-one main altar and two side ones.